Happy weekend, friends! I’m planning a few shindigs with family and penciling in some serious relaxation time over the weekend. What about you? As always, enjoy this week’s submissions, Internet finds and hidden gems. See you Monday!:
1. Etsy shop BoyfrenGirlfren (awesome name, btw!) has some lovely bags, clutches and the like. This book bag is calling for me!
2. Speaking of bags, everything at ELF is handmade and gorgeous. Mi Vida me wanta.
3. A collector of collections? This gal is rad.
4. No Regrets is my kind of inspirational poster. Related: I love the smell of eraser shavings.
5. I’ve been cooking up a storm lately (nesting?), and this cream ruffle apron is just what the chef ordered.
6. Launching a new designer collection every 60 days, The Minimalist is a one-stop inspiration shop. Love their first product line: faceted vases!