Happy Friday! It officially feels like fall this week, which thrills me to no end. Hope you’re enjoying some crisp weather where you are! As always, here are some goodies that landed in my inbox this week:
1. These terrarium scarves are snazzy indeed.
2. New shop Cloth Paper Cloth is re-inventing vintage fashion!
3. Hand-painted tables from Krishka Studio (love those legs!).
4. Love these knitted yoga ball covers (may be an excuse to get back to yoga class?)!
5. Gavin Worth’s wire sculptures are INSANE.
6. The perfect art for fall: Hunter boots print!
See you Monday, friends!