I must be a super nerd, because I’m feeling very wanty over way too many of these goodies (2, 4 and 7 mainly!). Behold: a guide to weird products for the weird folks in your life:
1. Because ‘Big Bang Theory’ is her favorite show. Periodic Table shower curtain ($30) at ThinkGeek
2. For the history nerd. Abraham Lincoln bandages ($5) at Archie McPhee
3. Because an alarm clock that runs away will be a huge hit at her next book club. Clocky ($39) at Fat Brain Toys
4. Because she likes to remind you that whales are mammals, not super big fish. Know it All pencil set ($10) at Curiosity Shoppe
5. Because gifts for Fluffy are the way to her heart. Inflatable unicorn horn for cats ($5) at Archie McPhee
6. Because he likes to keep his geekiness a secret. Superman caped socks ($10) at 80sTees.
7. For the polite nerd. Phonekerchief ($15) at Uncommon Goods
8. Because he wants to be Don Draper, but can’t bear to part with modern day technology. USB Typewriter ($699) at Etsy
9. All of his idols, all on one chest. Physics icon tee ($25) at ExBoyfriend*
*Get 10% off your order by entering coupon code ‘DESIGN10’ in at checkout until New Year’s Eve.