Happy weekend, friends! Here are some lovely submissions and finds from across the web. Enjoy; I’ll be back Monday morning with more visual inspiration!:
1. British weaver Holly Berry’s blankets are handmade in a 250-year-old factory in Scotland (each design spells out Love in Morse code!).
2. The Portrait Machine Project Book is one project I’ll absolutely be kickstarting.
3. This mesh bag DIY was crafted from a window screen! Genius!
4. Limited edition silk scarves at Bay & Fyfe.
5. Colorful desks that resemble dollhouses – for the young and old!
6. A brass pencil? I’m on board.