Happy President’s Day! I’m spending the day away from the computer, so here are some fun links to keep you busy in my absence!:
1. How Valentine’s Day originated.
2. A great reminder to wake up on the right side of bed.
3. The perfect uniform. Well-played, Fleurette. Well-played.
4. This history of mirrors is very interesting indeed!
5. Is there anything cuter than Alexander Wang’s toddler niece?
6. Papers from famous people, including Johnny Cash’s to do list. Ha! (via Woolgathering & Miscellany)
See you tomorrow, friends!