Happy Friday, friends! I’m hunkering down and waiting for baby to arrive (any day now!), but in the mean time, here are some awesome submissions that landed in my inbox this week. Three cheers for art+design!:
1. Francisca Pageo’s line for ZAK is so, so amazing. Wearable art indeed!
2. These cloud plates are perfectly artsy.
3. Geometric, 80’s-inspired art from Sarada Ravindra.
4. I’m still obsessed with the idea of launching a fashion line, so Blue is the New Black is a must-read!
5. Alfred Stadler’s felt purses are lovely!
6. A necklace that interacts with a matching tee? Sort of genius.
See you Monday!