I’m spending today antiquing with my honey before we prep the house for a fun little house guest. Enjoy some Internet gems while I’m out! See you Monday, friends.
1. I’m falling hard for this Frida Kahlo tee. What is it about that woman I love?
2. Kirsty has the raddest bathroom around. Love the medical signage!
3. Yutaka Sone’s miniature marble Manhattan (say that three times fast!) is stunning. (thanks, Rob!)
4. A cardboard cooler that actually works? Groovetown.
5. I want this modern mobile in a bad way. No nursery necessary.
6. The Consequences of Writing Without Reading. (I didn’t read this.) Kidding.