I’m spending today antiquing with my honey before we prep the house for a fun little house guest. Enjoy some Internet gems while I’m out! See you Monday, friends.
1. I’m falling hard for this Frida Kahlo tee. What is it about that woman I love?
2. Kirsty has the raddest bathroom around. Love the medical signage!
3. Yutaka Sone’s miniature marble Manhattan (say that three times fast!) is stunning. (thanks, Rob!)
4. A cardboard cooler that actually works? Groovetown.
5. I want this modern mobile in a bad way. No nursery necessary.
6. The Consequences of Writing Without Reading. (I didn’t read this.) Kidding.
I am all kinds of crazy for Frida. She would make one great dinner guest, don’t you think? Downer maybe, but muy interesante. Don’t even know how to adequately express appreciation for wee Manhattan.
Ha — you are so funny. She’d be a downer indeed! :)
Erin, do you think you could figure out how to hack into your houseguest’s website? I need all of the bags.
hhahahah she’s awesome, right?
Comments are closed.