Fun ideas for the kid in your life that tells the best knock knock jokes, wants to be an astronaut and wins the mac and cheese eating contest year after year.
1. Wooden domino set ($7) at Store Without a Home
2. Old time sling shot ($25) at General Store
3. Gray cotton tights ($22) at The Vitrine
4. Gem crayon set ($7) at MoMA Store
5. Stocking stuffer paint packets ($24) at Abe’s Market
6. Dinosaur lunchpack ($28) at Perpetual Kid
7. Animal hands temporary tattoos ($7.50) at Unica Home
8. Wooden goldfish ($95) at Andy Smith
9. Karakuri model card ($9) at A+R
10. Balloon animals kit ($14) at Fred Flare
Psst: For more of this week’s gift guides, click here.