What a whirlwind week (thanks again for all of your sweet wishes on our happy news!)! Here are a few awesome submissions that have been exploding in my inbox:
1. Am so loving Adriane Duckworth’s painterly iPhone cases!
2. A new Milleneufcentquatrevingtquatre collection is like Christmas to me.
3. Leah Tacha‘s work is crazy up my alley.
4. The lovely Lotta Jansdotter’s new washi tape is going to sell like hot cakes!
5. Sarah West’s geometric wall installations are one of my favorite Etsy finds of late.
6. Speaking of Etsy, did you spot this Sarah Blackall video? Love!
Happy weekend – see you Monday! (p.s. I’m speaking at Blissdom this weekend – come say hello if you’re a DFM reader!)