Can I just say something? I love you guys. You let me chat about politics one day, tension on another, and then – haiiiiiiir. I mean, we’re all over the place in these parts, and do you yet have a glimpse into what it’s like to be Ken? We’re doing a good job of keeping him on his toes, you and me.
ANYWAY. Here’s what you need to know today:
That is it. That’s all! Straight from your pantry. Can you imagine?
Keep it in an tiny jar on your bathroom counter and apply with a make-up brush onto your roots, ends, bangs, wherever you get oily hair. Are you kidding me?! Can you believe it? That easy?
(It’s a tad messy, but you know how that goes already. We’re veterans in this department.)
Five reasons this is the greatest thing in the month of March, thus far:
1. When you’re in hot yoga and the sweatiness begins, everyone else smells like smell, but you smell like chocolate chip cookies, fresh-baked, from Aunt Margaret.
2. There are zero chemicals to reckon with. (This has been extra important to me in recent months, perhaps I’m a late bloomer?)
3. Buy the cocoa powder on sale at your grocery and you’ve scored a bulk-sized, non-toxic, super effective dry shampoo for under $8.
4. The recipe has two ingredients. It doesn’t get more simple, and hey, spoiler alert: if you don’t measure the parts equally, it DOESN’T EVEN MATTER. Blondes, only use a touch of cocoa powder. Darker haired gals, add a bit more. It all works! Isn’t baking grand?
5. Just 4, I guess. Make that 4 reasons.
And there you have it. I don’t want to offer a premature acknowledgement of your gratitude, but I also kind of do: You are so, so, so welcome.