Get ready. I mean, really. Get. Ready.
For a few weeks now, Shane from Art House Co-Op and I have been in cahoots about what is soon to be the best collabo EVER. And I’m not even joking.
But like homemade pies and mixed tapes, they can only be as good as what you put into it. Which means, we need YOU [yes, in that Uncle Sam-poster-kind of way].
So, if you want your work to (a). gain exposure, (b). be PUBLISHED, (c). have an official spot on the gallery wall of Art House Co-Op, or (d). all of the above, read on.
And if not? Well, you’re crazy.
The Scavenger Project is a book compiled by Art House Co-Op and Design for Mankind where each chapter will reference a moment or scenario found by YOU. Here’s how it works:
1. Go here and sign up.
2. Receive your welcome kit, participation info and a list of 24 items, one for each chapter.
3. Visually represent each item in whatever way you’d like– paint, illo, photograph, 3D dioramas, etc.
4. Send in your submissions and watch the beauty of our individual perspectives unfold.
If you’d like to participate and want to pre-order the book, feel free to do that right here as well. And yes, I’m going to do it, too, so we can all pretend like we’re in a big fancy club together. We can talk in code, if you like. ;)
OK, any questions? Go get ’em, and sign up now!!!!! So excited to see your submissions, and shoot me an email if you’ve signed up so I can cheer you on!
p.s. This will be my only post today, so I can catch up on:
2. Your emails, which are the highlight of my day!
3. A crazy amount of projects
4. Packing. :(
5. Re-scheduled birthday activities.
See you tomorrow— love to you all.