Happy weekend, friends! We’re hosting our west coast friends for the week and I’m attending my last baby shower before the little one arrives next month! Hope your plans are just as festive! In the mean time, enjoy a few submissions and Internet finds that have been swimming in my inbox this week!:
1. A colorful pop-up shop (or should we say pop-out?)!
2. Queen Elizabeth II’s dress hues in a Pantone wheel? I love this!
3. Instagram greeting cards? Smart (and well-executed!) idea from Design Break.
4. Mrs. P. Hicks boat shoes look achingly comfortable (love the yellow!).
5. Thread spools on a wall make quite the artsy installation.
6. This birch wooden cloud sign is dreamy indeed.