Happy weekend, friends! We’ve got a few fun activities planned this weekend, including a game night (euchre!) with friends and a birthday outing with my nephew. Hope you’ve got something exciting planned your way! Until Monday, enjoy a few links that landed in my inbox this week (plus my writing elsewhere!):
1. Affordable hand-painted monograms for a sweet nursery.
2. These tights make my heart melt!
3. Printable Halloween masks for last minute costumes!
4. 5 tips for amazing baby photos.
5. Tad Carpenter’s new childrens’ books!
6. Why I get dressed up for my newborn.
See you next week!